Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used Iris® UltraBrite™ Polyester embroidery thread? (from myEnmart.com)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used Iris® UltraBrite™ Polyester embroidery thread? (from myEnmart.com)

Has anyone used Iris® UltraBrite™ Polyester embroidery thread from myenmart.com? The description says it's good to run on industrial machines. I'm very leary to try new threads because I've had bad luck with a few other brands. I'd really like input. Thanks!
    Thanks!<br />MJ, Everything Embroidered

I have about 50 colors it runs fine no different then Arc, Madera, Fufus, or RA.
    picked up a bunch a while back when a distributor was retiring...
    I have not used the 1000m cones only the 5000m. Bu I would think that would not be an issue
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

Thanks for the input, Jerome. Another thing I just want to make sure -- does the Iris thread have a big enough opening on the bottom so that it fits well on the Amaya thread holder? I've bought some that have too small of an opening on the bottom.
      Thanks!<br />MJ, Everything Embroidered

Comment

The only ones that did not was the Madeira large cones and they fixed that I think.
        All my Iris threads fit fine on the Amaya.
        Now the small cones would not but none do I have to use the old Madeira thread trays under them all.
        [email protected]
        Jerome in Minnesota
        (320)259-1151

Comment

Working...
        X